A rare treat! You can now order a custom bat made just the way you want. These custom order bats will be around until January 1st before they fly away.
How to Order:
Select the options from the drop down menu. Then simply wait patiently for your bat to be created! You can check the progress of your order and see your position on the list here. Please leave plenty of time to receive your bat, these aren't a good gift idea if you need them quickly! It takes time for them all to be created.
Not sure exactly what to select? Contact me and we can discuss how to build your perfect bat.
You can choose a different color for the main body of the bat, the inside of the wings, and the inside of the ears. All colors are Shannon brand cuddle 3 except the sparkle fabrics which are sparkle cuddle. You can visit their website to see photos of the colors and the sparkle can be found here. Please be aware that colors may vary.
See a color you like that isn't available? Contact me and I may be able to order it for you (depending on availability of the fabric itself).
(Note: I do have a large selection of cotton fabrics available in limited quantities. If you'd like one of the cotton prints I've used in the past for the inside of the wings/ears please contact me prior to purchasing to confirm availability. You can see examples of my past bats on Instagram @beezeeart)
You may choose to add scent to your bat.
The scents themselves are mostly created in my own home using scented oils and aroma beads which are a plastic pellet that absorbs oils and is dry to the touch. These plastic pellets are almost identical to the ones used in the bats for added weight already so they will be substituted for the regular pellets inside your bat.
You should take special care to keep scented products away from children and animals as they are not safe to be consumed.
Scents can last anywhere from 1 month to a year depending on a variety of factors including the scent itself and the environment the plush is kept in. Smell is very subjective. I've included manufacturers comments on the scents where possible and my own opinion in some places. If you'd like to order a small sample to test before ordering your bat you can purchase on here.
The following scents are currently available:
Peaches and Cream
Blue Cotton Candy
Oatmeal Cookie Dough
These food scents are very strong scents. The orange creamsicle and peaches and cream smell more natural. The bubble gum, cotton candy, cookie dough, and chocolate smell more chemical in nature. I personally find the bubble gum smells exactly like the pink bubble gum for children and the chocolate smells like warm melted hershey's chocolate. I personally think the cotton candy smells a bit more like a generic sweet smell than cotton candy. The oatmeal cookie dough smells like baking oatmeal cookies, though it is a strong scent and a bit heavier on the "fake" side.
"The scent of fresh lilac is enhanced by floral notes of rose, water lilies, and carnation on a dry musky base." It smells very much like lilac and not like a generic floral scent some lilac products have.
"The refreshing, clean smell of bergamot and clementine blended with jasmine, climbing rose, and breeze accord with base notes of water lilies and musk" This smells like the Yankee Candle version of the scent.
"This holiday classic comes to life with the smell of fresh mint, cornmint, and peppermint along with base notes of camphor and mint flower." Smells minty like you would expect. It's a very strong, sharp scent.
Baja Cactus Blossom
"The alluring beauty of a cactus flower captured in a blend of bergamot, fresh white flowers, green cactus stems, sunkissed coconut and soft woods." To me this smells like flowers and pineapple.
Lavender and Vanilla
"A wonderful blend of vanilla & lavender" This is a lighter scent that smells both sweet and floral.
"Rich with a hearty subtleness, this sandalwood fragrance is a woody bouquet of cedar and sandalwood with rose and jasmine." A light scent that smells a bit like incense.
Warm Vanilla Sugar
"Similar to the Bath & Body Works brand, it combines Vanilla, Sugar, with a hint of musk for warmness , a great scent that you have to smell to fully appreciate." A warm and sweet smell like baking cookies. It has a bit more of an artificial smell.
"A rain scent from the deep tropics, clean and crisp, modeled after the Rain body oil that is popular worldwide." A fresh, floral scent.
"That wonderful smell of fresh laundry hanging on the line. Similar to Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener" Smells just like it says it does. This one is a more chemical smell, but that's to be expected with a laundry scent.
"A strong, true eucalyptus scent that will surely clear your sinuses!" A very strong and sharp smell.
"A cool & breezy blend of ocean mist and white flowers." To me this one smells like laundry detergent as well and has a chemical, floral scent.
Want another scent? You can see other options here. If you'd like to go this route please contact me prior to ordering. This will also cause additional wait time for your bat as the product will need to be ordered, shipped, and aroma beads will need to be infused for you.
You can choose to increase the weight of your bat. If you choose this option the plastic pellets that regularly go in the bottom of the bats to give them weight and stability when sitting will be replaced with glass beads, doubling the weight of the bat.
The extra weight can be good if you plan to use your bat for relaxation or mindfulness exercises.
You can choose to have crinkle material placed between the ears and wings of your bat. This is a thin plastic material that will be sewn in and makes a crinkling sound like plastic chip bags, dog toys, etc. Some people find this noise very soothing.
• 5 inches tall
• 11 inch wingspan
• Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly
• Minky Fabric
• Polyester Stuffing
• Plastic Safety Eyes
• Colors may vary slightly
• Plushies contain small parts and are not meant for children
• My home is a smoke free, pet friendly home. It contains cats, dogs, and birds
• Due to their handmade nature, no two plushies are quite the same. Expect slight variations
• Please read my policies before ordering
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout as well as Paypal
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship exclusively to the address provided during checkout
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and packaging on all in stock items
- Made to Order items will require an additional creation time of approximately 1-2 weeks. This wait may be longer around major holidays.
- If you need your item to arrive before a specific day please let me know before placing your order .
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions
- Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks
- Please be aware International customers may be responsible for additional import taxes and/or fees before receiving their packages. These fees are the buyer's responsibility and are determined by your individual country's laws. You can contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges or for further information
- Tracking is not available to every location, please contact me before purchasing if this is a concern or to check for specific availability
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return your purchase for a full refund, minus the original cost of shipping (and minus the processing fees if you choose to pay with Paypal). Items sold in person or digital items are not eligible for a refund. Here's some more information on my return policy:
- Your order must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- It is important that your returned items are in their original condition. This includes being free of rips, stains, pet hair, alterations, and any strong scents including cigarette smoke and perfume or anything else that may make the item ineligible for resale. I reserve the right to refuse a refund and destroy any items which aren't in their original condition.
- Please contact me and let me know you intend to return your purchase before doing so. Packages sent without prior warning may be refused.
- I will refund the original payment method once the item is delivered to me and I've inspected it.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, but I'm happy to help if you don't know where to get started. Simply purchasing this return shipping kit and follow the steps to receive a prepaid shipping label as well as additional packaging supplies. (US customers only, please).
- Items sold in person are non refundable.
- Digital downloads (all .PDF sewing patterns or pattern bundles) are non refundable. Please purchase accordingly.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Double check your address before placing your order to insure it is correct (including unit number, street suffix, etc)
- Please use your legal name as appearing on your government issued photo ID. This is in case you need to prove your identity to receive your package from the post office. I'm happy to ship to another name, but cannot be held responsible if you are unable to retrieve your package as a result
- Orders that are unclaimed, incorrectly address, refused, or otherwise returned to me will be refunded, minus the cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession. If they are not returned, no refund will be offered.
Damaged or Not as Described Packages
- Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to make it right
- I am happy to provide a full refund or replacement for damaged packages, but please be aware that before any refund or replacement is sent I will require high quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes
My Package Says It Was Delivered, but I Never Got It
- Once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package without telling you. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly especially behind or under bushes, at all doors including side and back doors, and under/behind yard decorations. Some carriers like to hide packages to prevent theft. Check your mailbox as well. This may seem common sense, but many customers expect packages to be delivered to the porch and so they do not check their mailbox. Many of my plushies will fit in a mailbox and may be delivered there. 3. Call your local post office and ask them to look into it. In many cases, they can track the exact GPS location your package was delivered to. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records. You can start the process of an online mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm