Take 20% off your purchase of 3 or more patterns (excluding free patterns) with the discount code PatternBundle
This .pdf sewing pattern will teach you how to make 5 cute Halloween felt cookies including a bat, black cat, ghost, pumpkin, and candy corn. Perfect for decoration, pretend play, or as accessories for your other plushies! These cuties are a great craft to celebrate the season with and are created with hand sewing so no sewing machine or other special equipment is required.
Find more fun patterns here: https://bit.ly/2JI7jaz
My handmade Halloween cookies sewing pattern with written instructions and illustrations to explain the steps. This download is available instantly and is in PDF format. This pattern is designed for hand sewing.
Finished cookies vary in size depending on the cookie, ~3-4 inches wide on average. The pattern includes instructions to quickly and easily scale the pattern up or down using Adobe Reader if desired.
Tools and Materials:
• Wool Felt (2 sheets tan, 1 black, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 white, 1 red, 1 dark brown)
• Embroidery Floss (Tan, orange, green, yellow, red, brown, black, and white)
• Air Soluble Marking Pen
• Stuffing / Stuffing Tool
• Embroidery Needle
For best results, use 100% wool felt, not acrylic craft felt. An air soluble marking pen is optional, but your project will look neater without any marks showing when you are done.
Beginner - Intermediate (4/10)
This is an easy pattern for those with hand sewing and minor embroidery skills. Those without embroidery or hand sewing experience will find it harder. Difficulty will vary slightly for each cookie.
You may sell items with this pattern, provided that you credit the pattern design to BeeZeeArt. Under no circumstances may you redistribute, sell, or otherwise claim these patterns as your own.
I DO NOT offer refunds on digital downloads so please purchase accordingly.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Please read all policies carefully before purchasing.
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout as well as Paypal
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship exclusively to the address provided during checkout
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and packaging on all in stock items
- Made to Order items will require an additional creation time of approximately 1-2 weeks. This wait may be longer around major holidays.
- If you need your item to arrive before a specific day please let me know before placing your order .
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions
- Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks (or 7-21 business days)
- Please be aware International customers are responsible for additional import taxes and/or fees before receiving their packages. These fees are determined by individual country's laws. You can contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges or for further information. If a package is returned to me due to refusal of customs charges, shipping will not be refunded.
- Tracking is not available to every location, please contact me before purchasing if this is a concern or to check for specific availability
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return your purchase for a full refund, minus the original cost of shipping. Items sold in person or digital items are not eligible for a refund. Here's some more information on my return policy:
- Your order must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- It is important that your returned items are in their original condition. This includes being free of rips, stains, pet hair, alterations, and any strong scents including cigarette smoke and perfume or anything else that may make the item ineligible for resale. I reserve the right to refuse a refund and destroy any items which aren't in their original condition.
- Please contact me and let me know you intend to return your purchase before doing so. Packages sent without prior warning may be refused.
- I will refund the original payment method once the item is delivered to me and I've inspected it.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, but I'm happy to help if you don't know where to get started. Simply purchasing this return shipping kit and follow the steps to receive a prepaid shipping label as well as additional packaging supplies. (US customers only, please).
- Items sold in person are non refundable.
- Gift cards are non refundable. Eligible purchased with gift cards can be returned for store credit, but there are no cash refunds.
- Digital downloads (all .PDF sewing patterns or pattern bundles) are non refundable. Please purchase accordingly.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Double check your address before placing your order to insure it is correct (including unit number, street suffix, etc)
- Please use your legal name as appearing on your government issued photo ID. This is in case you need to prove your identity to receive your package from the post office. I'm happy to ship to another name, but cannot be held responsible if you are unable to retrieve your package as a result
- Orders that are unclaimed, incorrectly address, refused, or otherwise returned to me will be refunded, minus the cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession. If they are not returned, no refund will be offered.
Damaged or Not as Described Packages
- Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to make it right
- I am happy to provide a full refund or replacement for damaged packages, but please be aware that before any refund or replacement is sent I will require high quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes
My Package Says It Was Delivered, but I Never Got It
- Once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package without telling you. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly especially behind or under bushes, at all doors including side and back doors, and under/behind yard decorations. Some carriers like to hide packages to prevent theft. Check your mailbox as well. This may seem common sense, but many customers expect packages to be delivered to the porch and so they do not check their mailbox. Many of my plushies will fit in a mailbox and may be delivered there. 3. Call your local post office and ask them to look into it. In many cases, they can track the exact GPS location your package was delivered to. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records. You can start the process of an online mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm