Candy Corn and Skulls Bat Stuffed Animal Plush Toy - Sew Scary 2022 - SCENTED
Sew Scary Day 19
Okay, so if you don't like candy corn, would you like it better if it was extra scary? Because these bats have mixed it with skulls! I'm not sure how the combo tastes, but they like it. They even smell like it.
These bats are handmade from my bat pattern with black minky. They're paired with a cotton fabric that has candy corn in various sizes and skulls on a black background. At their neck is a skull bead between two black faceted beads. They smell like candy corn which is a sweet vanilla and caramel sort of smell.
You can find detailed scent information here. (including detailed descriptions of how the scents smell)
There are 6 available, you will receive 1 at random.
Want to make your own bat? Find the pattern here.
• 5 inches tall
• 11 inch wingspan
• Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly
• Cotton Fabric
• Minky Fabric
• Craft Charm
• Polyester Stuffing
• Plastic Safety Eyes
• Colors may vary slightly
• Plushies contain small parts and are not meant for children
• My home is a smoke free, pet friendly home. It contains cats, dogs, and birds
• Due to their handmade nature, no two plushies are quite the same. Expect slight variations
• Please read my policies before ordering