Skeletal Poison Bat Stuffed Animal Plush Toy - Sew Scary 2022 - SCENTED
Sew Scary Day 22
I thought this bat might like to party. They smell like drunken pumpkin! But then I looked a little closer. Um, I wouldn't drink anything they give you. Especially whatever is in that little green bottle.
These bats are made with soft brown minky paired with a cotton fabric that shows poison bottles and potion ingredient vials. At their neck is a green bottle charm and they have skeleton lace that glows in the dark. (Note that the bottle charm is NOT permanently connected to the cork so it can fall off. If that bothers you, you can always glue them together, but I want to leave that option up to the buyer)
You can find detailed scent information here.
There are 3 available, you will receive 1 at random.
Want to make your own bat? Find the pattern here.
• 5 inches tall
• 11 inch wingspan
• Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly
• Cotton Fabric
• Minky Fabric
• Craft Charm
• Polyester Stuffing
• Plastic Safety Eyes
• Colors may vary slightly
• Plushies contain small parts and are not meant for children
• My home is a smoke free, pet friendly home. It contains cats, dogs, and birds
• Due to their handmade nature, no two plushies are quite the same. Expect slight variations
• Please read my policies before ordering