This sewing pattern has the best of both worlds! The patterns and instructions to make both a fantastically floppy fox and a charmingly cuddly cat. These plushies are designed to be laying down and filled with beanie pellets for added weight.
Find more fun patterns here: https://bit.ly/2JI7jaz
My fox and cat pattern with written instructions and accompanying photographs. The pattern includes 1/4 of an inch seam allowance as well as showing exact sewing lines. There is also a cutting guide to help you lay out your pattern pieces within the fabric dimensions I suggest. This download is available instantly and is in PDF format.
The cat measures approximately 6 inches long and the fox 7 inches. Both are approximately 3 inches wide.
Tools and Materials:
• Fox: Orange Fleece (9 x 7.5 in), Black Fleece (8 x 8 in), White Fleece (6 x 7 in)
• Cat: Grey Fleece (17.5 x 8 in)
• Polypellets / Weighted Beads
• 1 Pair 9mm Safety Eyes (per plush)
• 1 8mm Safety Nose (per plush)
• Matching Thread
• Stuffing / Stuffing Tool
• Sewing Needle / Sewing Machine
This is an easy pattern, the cat more so than the fox. You will need a basic knowledge of plush sewing, hand sewing, and, for the fox, you will need to know how to sew opposing curves. The biggest difficulty is the small size, but instructions are included to enlarge the pattern.
You may sell items with this pattern, provided that you credit the pattern design to BeeZeeArt. Under no circumstances may you redistribute, sell, or otherwise claim these patterns as your own.
I DO NOT offer refunds on digital downloads so please purchase accordingly.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship exclusively to the address provided during checkout
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and packaging on all in stock items
- Made to Order items will require an additional creation time of approximately 1-2 weeks. This wait may be longer around major holidays.
- Please allow plenty of time for delivery and let me know before ordering if you need your purchase by a specific date
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions
- Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks
- Please be aware International customers may be responsible for additional import taxes and/or fees before receiving their packages. These fees are the buyer's responsibility and are determined by your individual country's laws. You can contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges or for further information
- Tracking is not available to every location, please contact me before purchasing if this is a concern or to check for specific availability
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return your purchase for a full refund, minus the original cost of shipping. The only exception to this is items sold in person and digital downloads. Here's some more information on my return policy:
- Your order must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- Please contact me and let me know you intend to return your purchase. No need to tell me why you are returning it, I simply need to know what to expect and when to expect it avoid accidentally refusing the package
- I will refund the original payment method once the item is delivered to me and I've inspected it
- It is important that your returned items are in their original condition. This includes being free of rips, stains, pet hair, alterations, and any strong scents including cigarette smoke and perfume. I reserve the right to refuse a refund on any items which aren't in their original condition
- Return shipping is your responsibility, but I'm happy to help if you don't know where to get started. Simply purchasing this return shipping kit and follow the steps to receive a prepaid shipping label as well as additional packaging supplies. (US customers only, please).
- Items sold in person are non refundable.
- Digital downloads (all .PDF sewing patterns or pattern bundles) are non refundable. Please purchase accordingly.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Double check your address before placing your order to insure it is correct (including unit number, street suffix, etc)
- Please use your legal name as appearing on your government issued photo ID. This is in case you need to prove your identity to receive your package from the post office. I'm happy to ship to another name, but cannot be held responsible if you are unable to retrieve your package as a result
- Orders that are unclaimed, incorrectly address, refused, or otherwise returned to me will be refunded, minus the cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession. If they are not returned, no refund will be offered
Damaged or Not as Described Packages
- Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to make it right
- I am happy to provide a full refund or replacement for damaged packages, but please be aware that before any refund or replacement is sent I will require high quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes
My Package Says It Was Delivered, but I Never Got It
- Once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package without telling you. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly especially behind or under bushes, at all doors including side and back doors, and under/behind yard decorations. Some carriers like to hide packages to prevent theft. Check your mailbox as well. This may seem common sense, but many customers expect packages to be delivered to the porch and so they do not check their mailbox. Many of my plushies will fit in a mailbox and may be delivered there. 3. Call your local post office and ask them to look into it. In many cases, they can track the exact GPS location your package was delivered to. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records. You can start the process of an online mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
ok merci très bien
Easy to follow and super cute!
Another fantastic pattern! My kids each made one for there sibling for birthday presents
haven't made yet but very cute pattern!