Take 20% off your purchase of 3 or more patterns (excluding free patterns) with the discount code PatternBundle
This sewing pattern will help you create an adorable stuffed animal bat friend of your very own. These plush bats feature large ears and cute little faces. Unlike many other bat sewing patterns patterns, these bats are designed to sit up on their own rather than relying on string to hang them.
Find more fun patterns here: https://bit.ly/2JI7jaz
My bat pattern with written instructions and accompanying photographs. The pattern includes 1/4 of an inch seam allowance as well as showing exact sewing lines. There is also a free video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/p3b4Ww4wtS0 This download is available instantly and is in PDF format.
Your finished bat will be approximately 6 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide, and have a 12 inch wing span.
Tools and Materials:
• Main Fabric (~16x13 inches, Minky or Fleece Recommended)
• Accent Fabric (~11x8 in, Minky, Fleece, or Cotton Recommended)
• 1 Pair 9mm Safety Eyes
• Air Soluble Marking Pen
• Polypellets or Weighted Beads
• Matching Thread
• Stuffing / Stuffing Tool
• Sewing Needle / Sewing Machine
This is a more difficult pattern because it uses advanced techniques and has many small parts. Specific skill needed include sewing opposing curves, top stitching, stitching in the ditch, and hand sewing.
You may sell items with this pattern, provided that you credit the pattern design to BeeZeeArt. Under no circumstances may you redistribute, sell, or otherwise claim these patterns as your own.
I DO NOT offer refunds on digital downloads so please purchase accordingly.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout as well as Paypal
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship exclusively to the address provided during checkout
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and packaging on all in stock items
- Made to Order items will require an additional creation time of approximately 1-2 weeks. This wait may be longer around major holidays.
- If you need your item to arrive before a specific day please let me know before placing your order .
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions
- Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks
- Please be aware International customers may be responsible for additional import taxes and/or fees before receiving their packages. These fees are the buyer's responsibility and are determined by your individual country's laws. You can contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges or for further information
- Tracking is not available to every location, please contact me before purchasing if this is a concern or to check for specific availability
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return your purchase for a full refund, minus the original cost of shipping (and minus the processing fees if you choose to pay with Paypal). Items sold in person or digital items are not eligible for a refund. Here's some more information on my return policy:
- Your order must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- It is important that your returned items are in their original condition. This includes being free of rips, stains, pet hair, alterations, and any strong scents including cigarette smoke and perfume or anything else that may make the item ineligible for resale. I reserve the right to refuse a refund and destroy any items which aren't in their original condition.
- Please contact me and let me know you intend to return your purchase before doing so. Packages sent without prior warning may be refused.
- I will refund the original payment method once the item is delivered to me and I've inspected it.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, but I'm happy to help if you don't know where to get started. Simply purchasing this return shipping kit and follow the steps to receive a prepaid shipping label as well as additional packaging supplies. (US customers only, please).
- Items sold in person are non refundable.
- Digital downloads (all .PDF sewing patterns or pattern bundles) are non refundable. Please purchase accordingly.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Double check your address before placing your order to insure it is correct (including unit number, street suffix, etc)
- Please use your legal name as appearing on your government issued photo ID. This is in case you need to prove your identity to receive your package from the post office. I'm happy to ship to another name, but cannot be held responsible if you are unable to retrieve your package as a result
- Orders that are unclaimed, incorrectly address, refused, or otherwise returned to me will be refunded, minus the cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession. If they are not returned, no refund will be offered.
Damaged or Not as Described Packages
- Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to make it right
- I am happy to provide a full refund or replacement for damaged packages, but please be aware that before any refund or replacement is sent I will require high quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes
My Package Says It Was Delivered, but I Never Got It
- Once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package without telling you. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly especially behind or under bushes, at all doors including side and back doors, and under/behind yard decorations. Some carriers like to hide packages to prevent theft. Check your mailbox as well. This may seem common sense, but many customers expect packages to be delivered to the porch and so they do not check their mailbox. Many of my plushies will fit in a mailbox and may be delivered there. 3. Call your local post office and ask them to look into it. In many cases, they can track the exact GPS location your package was delivered to. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records. You can start the process of an online mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
This pattern was well written and easy to make. I used a black flannel for the main fabric and a cotton with white numbers on a black background for the accent, and said it was The Count (or one of his bats). The friend who got it for Christmas loved it.
I purchased this pattern to make gifts and to participate in a swap. They all turned out so very cute and lovely. I used velvet, cuddle fabrics, cotton and mermaid sequins. The next time I make one, I am going to enlarge the pattern and add some interfacing to the wings. Thank you again for such a lovely pattern! :)
Encantada con la compra, llegó al instante a mi correo.
Yo lo imprimí tamaño póster y lo he plastificado para que dure más.
Patrón muy bien explicado!!!
Seguro haré más compras.
Great pattern with great results. Although it was some what difficult the video tutorial helped greatly to understand some of the more difficult steps. Would recommended for those who have at least basic sewing skills and what to improve on them as I have.
I loved the old pattern. But when I found out you had updated it, I had to rebuy it again. Which I didn't mind, since I love your patterns! I always look forward to new patterns you create! As always, thank you