Angry Betta Fish - Clear Vinyl Sticker - 3 x 3 Inches
The perfect sticker for betta lovers! How can you not just adore these grumpy little fish. These stickers are created with a clear vinyl that lets the background show through wherever they are place.
• 3" x 3"
• Clear Vinyl
• PET laminate with UV Screening
• 2-4 Year Outdoor Life
• One (1) Sticker
• These stickers are not meant for children
• They are not repositionable
• Please see my policies for further information
Please read all policies carefully before purchasing.
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout as well as Paypal
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship to the address provided at checkout exactly how it is written
- Please allow 2-5 business days for processing, packaging, and shipping on all orders, orders will not ship same day
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays, is closed on Sunday, and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions or holidays. Please check USPS's website for all service delay or disruption information.
- Orders within the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks (or 7-21 business days)
- International customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and/or fees.
- I apologize, but at this time I do not ship to the UK, any country within the EU, Italy, Brazil, or Mexico.
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied, you are welcome to return your purchase for a refund minus the original cost of shipping (with a few exceptions). Here's how to do so:
- Contact me and let me know you'd like to return your product
- Package up and send your order back within 30 days of delivery. (If you are in the US, you can purchase this return shipping kit and receive new packaging materials and a return shipping label, but this is not required if you'd prefer to use your own shipping method and supplies)
- I will receive and inspect your items. They must be in their original condition including being free of signs of wear, rips or tears, stains, pet hairs, alterations, strong scents like cigarette smoke, or anything else that may make the item ineligible for resale. I reserve the right to refuse a refund and dispose of any item that is not in the original condition, so please be mindful of this before returning your product.
- You will be issued a refund to the original payment method.
- Items that are customized in a way that prevents their resale are non-refundable.
- Items sold in person using cash are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, but eligible purchases made via gift cards can be returned for store credit.
- Digital downloads (this includes all .PDF sewing patterns) are non refundable.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Orders that are incorrectly addressed, refused, or otherwise returned to me as undeliverable will be refunded, minus the original cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession.
- If orders are not returned to me, unfortunately no refund will be offered.
If your product arrives damaged in shipping, I am happy to provide a full refund, but I will need a few things from you first:
- You must contact me within 7 days of delivery
- I will need high quality photos of the damage done to the item and photos of the damaged packaging materials as well for insurance purposes
- DO NOT throw away the damaged item or packaging until instructed to do so. Additional photos or information may be required for the insurance claim.
Stolen or Missing Packages
- Unfortunately once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly, some carriers intentionally hide packages to prevent theft. 3. Call your local post office and ask if they can assist you in locating it. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records.
- You can start the process of an online stolen mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
Here's a list of the most common questions I'm asked. They're broken up into sections on pricing, item availability, pattern info, store policies, materials and supplies, conventions, and other questions.
Please be sure to check here for answers before sending me a message.
♥ PRICING ♥
How much is this plushie?
Product prices are all shown on my website. If the item is not currently available I do not generally discuss future pricing as this may be subject to change.
How much are your patterns? Why do the prices vary?
My patterns currently range in price from $4-$12. Prices reflect the quality of the pattern itself and the complexity of the instructions. Older patterns which do not include seam allowance, for example, may be priced lower than more current patterns which include more information.
Why are your items priced differently on Etsy vs. your online store?
Etsy charges a 5% fee, 20 cent listing fee, and a 12-15% fee on item sold via ads (or within 30 days of clicking an ad). This is on top of the fees charged for credit card processing. Unfortunately I have had to raise my prices on items sold there to cover the increased costs. I do not have these fees when selling via my own store so you'll always find cheaper prices when purchasing directly from me.
Why are your plushies so expensive?
My plushies are priced fairly for what they are: Handmade, high quality products from an artist with a decade of professional sewing experience. The price reflects this. This is also a fairly rude question to ask so please don't be that person who asks artists this.
Do you do wholesale?
No, I do not offer wholesale pricing.
Do you ever have sales?
Yes, I have infrequent sales throughout the year that are announced via social media.
♥ ITEM AVAILBILITY ♥
How do I buy your plushies?
I release my plushies in batches at once called a shop update. You will need to be online and ready at the day and time of the update and then fully complete checkout to purchase a plush (there are no cart holds or reservations).
When will your next shop update be?
If there is an update coming it will be announced via social media along with posts of the items available. You can also find a section for shop updates on the main page of my website.
Is this plush still available?
My full stock of available plushies is always in my online store at www.beezeeart.com. If it is not listed there or it is sold out, it is not available.
When will X item be be back in stock?
I do not have a set schedule for when, or if, certain items will be made available again. You'll just need to keep checking back! You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @BeeZeeArt, I always post previews there before items are available.
Will you ever make.... ?
Pretty much anything you can think of I've probably considered making! It's just a matter of time. My idea list is so long one person could never finish it in a lifetime.
Do you take commissions?
No, I do not.
Do you do customs?
Every once in awhile I will take orders for custom colored bats for a limited time. This will be announced via social media in advance. Other than that, I do not.
Can you tell me when X plush is available again?
This is not a service I offer, it would not be viable for me to individually message everyone who asks for this.
♥ PATTERN INFORMATION ♥
Can I sell products made from your patterns?
Yes! You are free to sell things from my patterns as long as you provide proper credit and don't use my patterns for mass production. (For more information on crediting, please visit this blog post)
How do I download a pattern?
Download links are available after completing checkout and will be emailed to you (You may need to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org or check your spam folders after purchase). See more info in this blog post: https://beezeeart.com/blogs/beezeeartblog/digital-download-fa
Do you offer printed versions of your patterns?
No, my patterns are only available digitally. If you don't have a printer at home I highly recommend checking with your local library as they often have low cost printing available. Another option is to have it printed by Staples and either shipped to your home (they have free ground shipping) or picked up in store. This is one of the cheapest options available.
I see someone selling something that looks like your products!
That's probably fine! I do allow people to sell products made from my patterns, but please let me know if you see the following: Someone who is using my images, someone who claims my design is their own unique pattern, or someone impersonating me. (I only sell through my official website, my Etsy store, or in person)
I see someone selling your Shoulder Dragon pattern!
I licensed my shoulder dragon pattern to Simplicity. If someone is selling the original pattern from Simplicity that's perfectly okay. (You can even see my original logo on the cover in the lower right corner) However, if you see someone selling a digital copy or a scanned and re-printed version of the Simplicity pattern, please let me know so that I can put a stop to it. Neither of those things are okay!
Do I need a sewing machine for your patterns?
No, a sewing machine does not do anything that can't be done by hand. However, you'll need to be well practiced with hand sewing to achieve the same results as a sewing machine. You can find more info about hand sewing my patterns here: https://beezeeart.com/blogs/beezeeartblog/do-i-need-a-sewing-machine
♥ STORE POLICIES ♥
I have a question about your policies?
I have a whole page just for my policies, you can find them all at https://beezeeart.com/pages/policies
Do you offer returns?
Yes, the item must be returned within 30 days of delivery and be in their original condition, you can find more info on my policies page. Digital products or custom products, however, are not refundable.
Do you ship to my country? How much will it be?
I ship to any country except the UK, countries in the EU, and Italy. All prices are calculated at checkout.
♥ MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES ♥
What type of fabric do you use?
I generally use minky, this is the soft fluffy fabric that you see mostly commonly. Specifically, Shannon brand minky is my favorite. I also regularly use cotton for the wings of my bats.
Where do you get your fabric from?
A variety of places including Fabric.com, Field's Fabric, Joanns, local stores, and other online retailers.
Where is your galaxy fabric, batritto fabric, or other unique fabrics from?
I have these custom printed from Spoonflower. My custom designs are not available to the public.
What kind of sewing machine do you have?
I use a Pfaff Performance 5.0. Any embroidery is done on a Pfaff creative 1.5.
What are those things I see in your videos that look like scissors, but they pinch together instead?
Those are hemostats! They're a medical tool I use to turn fabric right side out and stuff my plushies.
Where do you buy your safety eyes?
I generally purchase from CrsCrafts, GlassEyesOnline, or 6060eyes.
What kind of stuffing do you use?
I use Fairfield's polyfill primarily or Morning Glory's cluster stuff.
What do you use to scent your plushies?
I use aroma beads which are a type of plastic pellet that can absorb scented oils and remains the same size and dry to the touch. You can find more info on scented plushies here.
What do you use to weight your plushies?
I use Fairfield's polypellets for light to moderate weight and glass beads for heavier weight. I have a blog post all about weighting plushies.
What do you use to make your plushies crinkle?
It is generally called either crinkle material or phonic filler. It's just a layer of plastic which can be sewn or stuffed inside plushies. It's most commonly used for dog toys and baby toys.
How do you put magnets in your plushies?
I usually make a little pouch for them and sew it inside the plush itself. I may use a tiny bit of glue to attach it, but I try to avoid it. For smaller plushies, they're just lose in the plush.
How do you take your photos and videos?
I have a Canon EOS Rebel t6i I use for product photography, pattern steps, and video tutorials. Otherwise I tend to use my cell phone.
♥ CONVENTIONS ♥
Were you at X Con?
Maybe! I do attend anime conventions, but mostly exclusively in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Ohio. If you have seen my products at any other conventions, you've probably seen someone selling products created from my patterns.
Will you be at X Con?
I keep a running list of conventions on my homepage. If there are none listed, I have none planned for the foreseeable future. If you'd like to see me at a specific con, be sure to let the show runners and myself know! (Note: Due to the current pandemic, all in person events have been cancelled for the safety of myself and my customers. You will not see me at any in person events until I feel it is safe to do so. The section for upcoming events has been removed as a result)
How do I credit you for a pattern design when selling in person?
A good option is to put "pattern by BeeZeeArt" on the back side of your price tags. If your items are not individually priced, you can add it to the sign with your prices or make a small sign to place nearby. It's important to still provide credit when at in person events to avoid confusion as others may be selling products made from the same patterns. In addition, some events are aware of my patterns and may remove sellers who are not transparent with their customers about their pattern source.
♥ OTHER QUESTIONS ♥
I have a problem with my order.
I'm sorry to hear that, please send me an email (email@example.com) to discuss the specifics. Be sure to include your order number.
Can I use your photos?
You may post and share my photos for non-commercial use only if you include proper credit and a link back to my store or social media. Failure to provide proper credit may result in a DMCA takedown from me to have them removed.
You may not claim the images as your own or make any claims over the rights of the images and you may not make false statements about the products in the images like claiming they are for sale when they are not.
I do not allow my photos to be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances (even with credit provided) so if you're selling items made from my patterns you need to take your own photos.
Will you donate your products to my cause?
No. I am a small business with an extremely limited budget. In addition, I make it a point to personally only donate to registered 501(c)3 charities whose values align with my own and who I have done research on. Unsolicited social media messages for donations will be ignored.
I am an influencer, can I get a free product in exchange for a review, post, etc?
I do not provide free products in exchange for reviews. If you would like to feature my work, you are welcome to purchase my products at full price.
Do you have any advise for people who want to get into sewing?
Mostly just the lame "practice" answer. Really, though. Practice is what separates professionals from beginners.
How do you start your own business?
This is really way to big of a question for me to answer and it's going to vary a lot based on your location and individual needs so you may want to ask Google this one or contact your local small business association.