Celebrate spring with this adorable bunny plush pattern. This advanced sewing pattern includes a ton of tiny details to make a downright adorable plush with thread sculpted paws, twitchy whiskers, and a cute puff of a tail. Create your bunny with paws outstretched or folded in to its belly or add one folded ear to really bring your bunny's unique personality to life.
Find more fun patterns here: https://bit.ly/2JI7jaz
My bunny plush pattern with written instructions and accompanying photographs and illustrations. The pattern includes 1/4 of an inch seam allowance as well as showing exact sewing lines. There is also a free video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/p3b4Ww4wtS0 This download is available instantly and is in PDF format.
Your finished bunny will be approximately 6.5 inches tall (11inches including ears) and 5 inches wide at the widest point of its body.
Tools and Materials:
• Minky Fabric (~18x22 inches)
• 1 Pair 15mm Safety Eyes
• 1 10mm Safety Nose
• Air Soluble Marking Pen
• Stiff Interfacing (Optional)
• Matching Thread / Stiff Thread for Whiskers
• Stuffing / Stuffing Tool
• Sewing Needle / Sewing Machine
This is one of my most difficult patterns. It includes many small parts and techniques that can be challenging. Specific skills needed include advanced sewing knowledge, gathering, attaching whiskers, thread sculpting, and hand sewing.
You may sell items with this pattern, provided that you credit the pattern design to BeeZeeArt. Under no circumstances may you redistribute, sell, or otherwise claim these patterns as your own.
I DO NOT offer refunds on digital downloads so please purchase accordingly.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Please read all policies carefully before purchasing.
- I accept all major credit cards at checkout as well as Paypal
- Processing will not begin on an order until payment clears
- I ship exclusively to the address provided during checkout
- Please allow 2-5 business days for processing, packaging, and shipping on all orders
- I ship exclusively through USPS which observes all federal holidays, is closed on Sunday, and may face delays due to extreme weather conditions
- Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class (3-7 business days) unless Priority Shipping is purchased (1-3 business days)
- All domestic labels include USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking
- Please contact me before purchasing if you'd like to add signature confirmation at no additional cost
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International. Shipping time varies by location, but generally shipping takes 1-3 weeks (or 7-21 business days)
- International customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and/or fees. These fees are determined by individual country's laws so please be sure to know your local laws before purchasing.
- I apologize, but at this time I do not ship to the UK (due to their VAT laws) or Italy (which does not allow the import of plushies).
RefundsI strive to produce high quality and lovable products. However, if you are unsatisfied you are welcome to return your purchase for a refund minus the original cost of shipping. Items sold in person or digital items are not eligible for a refund. Here's some more information on my return policy:
- Contact me prior to initiating a return so I know to expect your package and it isn't accidentally refused
- Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery
- Your items must be in their original condition. This includes being free of rips and stains, pet hair, alterations, any strong scents including cigarette smoke and perfume, or anything else that may make the item ineligible for resale. Basically, it must look, feel, and smell exactly as it did brand new. I reserve the right to refuse a refund and destroy any items which aren't in their original condition.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment method only
- Return shipping is your responsibility, but I'm happy to help if you don't know where to get started. Simply purchasing this return shipping kit and follow the steps to receive a prepaid return shipping label as well as additional packaging supplies. (US customers only, please).
- Items sold in person are non refundable.
- Gift cards are non refundable. Eligible purchased with gift cards can be returned for store credit, but there are no cash refunds.
- Digital downloads (this includes all .PDF sewing patterns) are non refundable. Please purchase accordingly.
Incorrect Addresses, Refused, or Unclaimed Packages
- Orders that are unclaimed, incorrectly address, refused, or otherwise returned to me will be refunded, minus the cost of shipping, once they are returned to my possession. If they are not returned to me, no refund will be offered.
- One of the most common reasons packages are returned is a missing apartment number or road suffix
- When possible, please use your legal name as appearing on your government issued photo ID. If your package is held for any reason, you may need to prove your ID to retrieve it. I'm happy to ship to another name, but cannot be held responsible if you are unable to retrieve your package as a result.
Damaged or Not as Described Packages
- Should your item arrive significantly other than described (i.e. you ordered a purple animal and got a green one), please contact me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to make it right
- I am happy to provide a full refund or replacement for damaged packages, but please be aware that before any refund or replacement is sent I will require high quality photos of the damage to both the product and the packaging for insurance purposes.
- If your item is damaged you MUST retain the damaged item, packaging, and all the contents of the package which includes packaging materials like tissue paper. Do not discard these unless instructed to do so as they may need to be presented to USPS as proof of damage if they decide the photos are not sufficient
Stolen or Missing Packages
- Unfortunately once a package has been marked as delivered, it is considered delivered. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery has taken place
- I suggest taking the following actions if this happens to you: 1. Speak with your family members and neighbors, they may have moved the package without telling you. 2. Check the area around your home thoroughly especially behind or under bushes, at all doors including side and back doors, and under/behind yard decorations. Some carriers like to hide packages to prevent theft. Check your mailbox as well. This may seem common sense, but many customers expect packages to be delivered to the porch and so they do not check their mailbox. Many of my plushies will fit in a mailbox and may be delivered there. 3. Call your local post office and ask them to look into it. In many cases, they can track the exact GPS location your package was delivered to. 4. If you still cannot locate your package it may have been stolen. If this happens you will need to report the theft. Contact your local police via the non emergency line and file a police report. Be sure to get the incident # and save this for your records.
- You can start the process of an online stolen mail report with the postal inspector here (https://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov/) or by phone at 877-876-2455 (press 3). If you need any information from me, please let me know.
- If mail theft is common in your area, please contact me before placing your order to request signature confirmation be added to your order for no additional charge (U.S. orders only).
- If you know you are going to be out of town, you can request a mail hold with USPS to reduce the likelihood of theft. You can do so at the following website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/
- Another option to reduce mail theft is to sign up for a PO box here: https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
This is my second plushie pattern from BeeZee, and it's just as wonderful as the first (Sitting Kitty). The instructions were very clear and easy to understand. I had trouble turning Bunny's nose gusset, but that's more my skill level (and that I enlarged it 125% making my seam allowances tricky) than a fault with the pattern. I used purple minky and a cotton fabric to make Bunny's contrasting inner paws, ears and tummy.
Make sure you have your minky nap pointing away from the head for the ears, they are so lovely to stroke. My Bunny's ears don't stand up either, though I used fusible interfacing (the cotton took the iron's heat, but the minky would not have.) For the photo I've just got them propped up against the background to show off the butterfly fabric. Next time I would consider the interfacing used in hats, or florist wire turned into a big U shape. I didn't add the whiskers or a nose, but it was from a want of materials (we're in lockdown at the moment), rather than because the instructions were unclear. The pattern rating says it's difficult, but I say have a go!
Such a sweet, chonky bunny.
Pattern was easy to follow with lots of great pictures, and the bunny was pretty easy to make despite the 9/10 difficulty rating (I found it easier than the bat and cat patterns from BeeZee art). The only part I found tricky was sewing all of the darts in the pattern, but if you feel comfortable sewing darts and working with Minky fabric I don't think you will have any problems using this pattern!
Thank you for making this sweet pattern! It was fun to make this little fella. I found that pins weren’t sufficient to keep the pieces together just-so, a quirk of the material I was using and my very old sewing machine. I used basting stitches on some pieces, and even some small binder clips, and had no problem. I don’t think of myself as an advanced sewer, I would say this is more of an intermediate project. The how-to video was a big confidence-booster, thank you for taking the time to do that. It felt good to challenge myself!
Bunny is really cute but even using stiff interfacing didn't help the ears stand up. Not to worry, just added a few stitches to connect the bottom of ears to head and pull them up. Clear instructions, easy to follow. YouTube video is really helpful. Loved bringing this adorable creature to life!
Loved the bunny. Could have been easier if I would have started with the tutorial.
Only real problem was deciding how to position the ears. You DO want to use
interfacing. Bunny is darling and am working on #2. Love the carrot idea. Have to try that.